Resume

Subject: Resume
From: John Vaughan <vaughanj -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 18:59:23 -0400

Hi all,

I just started doing tech writing in the fall of 1996. I have four, almost
five manuals under my belt. (I am about halfway through the fifth one.) All
the jobs have come through personal contacts, and the only resume I have
needed so far reflects my former life as a financial analyst. Another
project has come up, but I need to fax a resume. I am in the process of
revamping my resume right now, and it would be quite helpful if I could see
a few examples of resumes from people in this field. Also, any helpful
hints would be nice. If anyone would be so kind as to send me an example it
would be wonderful. Formatting isn't really my main concern, so anyone who
wishes could just paste text into an email. If anyone has a resume on a web
page, that would be great too.

I will be glad to post a summary of the hints and overall structural
techniques once I am through this.

Thanks!

John Vaughan
vaughanj -at- mindspring -dot- com