Re: Resume

Subject: Re: Resume
From: John Vaughan <vaughanj -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 22:00:39 -0400

Concerning my earlier comments:

>I am in the process of revamping my resume right now, and it would be
quite helpful if I could see a few examples of resumes from people in this
field. Also, any helpful hints would be nice.

I have updated the resume. I had to get it out quick. It is viewable at

http://www.mindspring.com/~vaughanj/resume.htm

and can be downloaded as a pdf file to see the real format. Again, any
comments are welcome and needed. Thanks.

John Vaughan
vaughanj -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~vaughanj/home.htm