Need Recommendation for Frame 5 book

Subject: Need Recommendation for Frame 5 book
From: Trish Fuzesy <tjf -at- PACBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 16:34:54 -0800

I will soon get Frame 5 for Windows and plan on
teaching myself how to use it. Any recommendations on books
that will help me out? Any I should avoid? Any useful Websites
I should visit?

I'm a "tech writer in training", and am taking classes through the
UC Extension in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I have not used this software before.

As an entry-level tech writer, is it better to know Frame or Pagemaker?

TIA--
Trish Fuzesy
tjf -at- pacbell -dot- net