Tech Writer Posting - Sub. Wash.DC (MD)

Subject: Tech Writer Posting - Sub. Wash.DC (MD)
From: Don Smith <dsmith -at- ACCESSBEYOND -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:46:37 EST

Hi Fellow Writers -

My boss has approved the posting of a Technical Writing position to
replace someone who is leaving. A couple of my comments are:

We are a small/medium sized manufacturer of Electronics Networking
equipment. We have a Web Site at: www.accessbeyond.com which contains
much information on the company. We currently have about 125
employees. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, west of Washington, D.C.
We are NOT a Government Contract company. (Those who care about this
know what I am talking about.) I have been with the company for a
number of years.

The official posting follows. (Please respond to the email address
given in the posting and not to me.)

- - - - -

Technical Writing Position

Will be responsible for writing technical installation and operation
manuals using source material and interviews with engineers. Tasks
include tables and indexes, producing or acquiring artwork, and
complete preparation of camera ready copy for printing. Required:
Knowledge of Ventura Publisher, MS Word, and Corel Draw. Knowledge of
Robohelp and FrameMaker desirable. Four years college-level academic
training (or equivalent work experience). Experience: Two years,
full-time technical writing.

Respond by Email to: ypatterson -at- accessbeyond -dot- com

Resumes and cover letters may be in Word or ASCII

- - - - -

Regards,

Don Smith
Sr. Technical Writer