Re: Happy Fourth of July, American TECHWR-Lers!

Subject: Re: Happy Fourth of July, American TECHWR-Lers!
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 10:25:20 -0500

Careful now. Not all 'yanks' are taking the day off. I for one am
still here (I'm deferring the holiday until a better fishing day).

By the way, there are some good ol' boys here in 'Bama that would like
to talk to you about calling us all yanks ;^).

Mike

Michael Wing (mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Principal Technical Writer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://www.ingr.com/iss/products/mapping/
(205) 730-7250

"But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good"
-- Paul (1 TH 5:21)