Re: Re[2]: Master's Degree

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Master's Degree
From: Kimberly Ferri Cakebread <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 12:30:50 -0700

There's always the alternative of an MS. The MS I earned in Technical
Communication provided both theoretical and practical background in
technical writing. I consider it an excellent preparation for the real
world of technical writing. The entire orientation was towards what we
would encounter as technical writers. Some of the courses were taught be
consultants and writers who still earned their daily bread out in the
field. I also consider it a degree in professional writing. No one
completed the program without getting real experience with a real company
doing real technical writing.

Kimberly Ferri Cakebread
kim -at- aspectdv -dot- com