Re[2]: Has anyone ever hear of an .shg file?

Subject: Re[2]: Has anyone ever hear of an .shg file?
From: Matthew Flynn <maflynn -at- DTTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:26:17 CST

The easiest way to deal with converting .shg files back to .bmp files is to
get your hands on the updated SHED editor, SHED2.EXE, which came with
Microsoft's Media Viewer 2 Jumpstart kit. Some good folks on the WINHLP-L
list (winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humbers -dot- on -dot- ca) have been good enough to make SHED2
and the DLL that goes along with it available at:

ftp.pubnix.net/users/paulb/shed2.zip

This version of shed lets you export your graphic to a .bmp file, edit it
in an image editor, and then import it back in without affecting any of
the hyperlinks. Cool stuff.

Cheers,
Matthew Flynn
Technical Writer