Re: Lynching?

Subject: Re: Lynching?
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:14:04 -0400

At 02:47 PM 7/28/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Many have made entirely legitimate requests for more information,
>which you have neatly sidestepped. We have absolutely no reason to
>trash our profession for your benefit.

Let's be honest about this: trashing doesn't enter into it. We have no
reason to waste our time on something so nebulous, unfocused, poorly
outlined, and (ahem) silly.

Susan Brown
Technical Communicator
JSC Systems Corp.
sbrown -at- jscsys -dot- com

Technical writers who seek to be equal to engineers lack ambition.