Thanks for all the help. Re:Writer seeks to break into technical writing field.

Subject: Thanks for all the help. Re:Writer seeks to break into technical writing field.
From: George Williams <williamg -at- MTS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:27:53 -0700

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who replied to my post requesting
information on breaking into technical writing. A number of people also
replied from the Framemaker mailing list. The response was actually
overwhelming and I am not sure if I can reply to all. I recieved a number
of leads regarding STC, contracting, how and where to start out, software
etc. and they were all much appreciated. I'm attending an STC meeting of
the local chapter up here on August 28th.
Thanks Again,
George Williams williamg -at- MTS -dot- Net