Re: QUESTION: Bad Experiences with FrameMaker 5.5 and Office 97?

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Bad Experiences with FrameMaker 5.5 and Office 97?
From: Linda Merrifield <linda -dot- merrifield -at- CITA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:46:07 -0600

I am running Frame 5.5. I've been using it for over 2 weeks very
heavily. I've had a fatal error several times, all performing the same
thing (while using Find/Replace, Find Backward, finding item, clicking
off search backward indicator and clicking Change & Find; I was
searching for a paragraph format and replacing with a paragraph format
from the clipboard[pasting]). This error has been reported to Adobe.

I've stayed away from Word 8 (Office 97). Too many problems for me, plus
most of our documents are in FrameMaker.

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!