HELP, LIST READERS --- Thanks to all of you

Subject: HELP, LIST READERS --- Thanks to all of you
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:43:53 -0500

Thanks,

I needed the answer right away and thanks to all who replied I have it.

Once again I appreciate the power and communication of this list.

Thanks again,

================================
Cassandra M. Parker
Technical Writer
mailto: CMParker -at- intermedia -dot- com
================================

My Original Request

Hi Gang Readers:

I am puzzled by something and thought I would solicid your help. What
is the correct standards for bringing attention to button names.

EX: "Select the Add button".

Would you say, Add button with Add:

a. in bold
b. underlined
c. in upper case
d. exactly as it is on the keyboard

In the area where I'm working, I have seen it all four ways and want to
choose one method.

Thank you in advance (Oh, great master),