Re: Word to Frame...

Subject: Re: Word to Frame...
From: John Prince <prince1 -at- WEBTV -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:33:21 -0600

I have imported MANY Word 6 documents into Frame. I have yet to run
into a problem. Yes graphics can be a pain in the arse, but it's well
worth having the document in Frame.

Did I read you correctly when you wrote that you cannot import Word 7
documents into Frame??? Uh-oh. I just upgraded two VERY large manuals
to Word 7. I spent the last two weeks creating a Frame Template for
them, and was planning on importing them on Monday. I have had lots and
lots of problems saving these documents back to Word 6 files, so I think
I might be up the creek.

Anyone have any solutions that may help? Please respond privately.

Thanks!

p.s. Yes I use Acrobat and I love it. I have been using it since its
first release and have not had many problems with it. However, my
company is just not buying into .pdf files for some reason. You would
think the SEs in the field would love it.

John
http://members.tripod.com/~princej/DC.html (The Great Dallas Cowboys)