Code screens

Subject: Code screens
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:57:59 -0500

Hey, guys, me again.

Question. When you are placing a frame in your document that contains
sample code, do you allow the page to break in the middle of the code
and have it split between pages or do you make sure that if it can fit
on one page, it all stays on the same page, even if it means having a
large space of information at the bottom of the previous page. In other
words, do you treat it as a list or a graphic?

My preferences is the later (helps seeing alignment), but I receieved
some input from a developer and his stuff breaks over pages.

John
--
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global
Network