Software/Manuals localization for the asian market

Subject: Software/Manuals localization for the asian market
From: Alessandro Bottoni <albo -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:48:00 +0100

Does anybody know where can I find information regarding these topics:

1) Software localization for the asian market (china, taiwan, japan, korea,
etc..)
2) Manuals/online help localization (for the asian market)
3) How to install and use the asian versions of Windows 95/NT, WordPad and
Office programs.
4) How to use the american keyboard to write chinese/japanese/korean text
5) What the chinese/japanese/korean keyboards look like and where we can
find them in Italy/Europe
6) How to use UNICODE fonts in sofware (message strings) and documentation

Thanks for your attention
Alessandro Bottoni
Technical writer
Cad.Lab SPA