Washington Post -- and more

Subject: Washington Post -- and more
From: STaylor <sntaylor -at- STARTEXT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:03:27 -0600

"B> I resent being described as "entrenched" when every employer I've ever
worked for has insisted on a particular style... some moreso than others.
The material I'm writing now, while perfectly adapted to the market for
which it is intended, would bore the pants off anyone else."

This I understand quite well. My "boss," who didn't even know what STC was,
and may not know this lserv (maybe), has a "style" that is a bit out of
date too. Foretunately, I'm not stuck with that, and the last manual I've
created uses a bit more modern approach of modular.

Modular design is working out quite well for me...and converting this to
online will prove easier I suspect.

Anyone else experimenting (or seasoned) with this approach?

Steve Taylor
staylor -at- breakawynet -dot- com
sntaylor -at- arlington -dot- net