Re: telecommuting, working part-time, freela [Ref:C684227]

Subject: Re: telecommuting, working part-time, freela [Ref:C684227]
From: Geoff King <Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:58:40 +0000

Two goods books by a Peter Kent, both on technical writing (freelance and
otherwise). One was written, I believe in the early 1990s, another was
just recently published. They are probably in your local library or
certainly available through Amazon.com.

geoff -dot- king -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com

Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 12/24/97 6:56 PM

If anyone who has experience with these things feels like sharing their
wisdom, please e-mail me! I want to get into this sort of thing and
have lot of questions about how it's done!

Thank you!

--Hillary

--
Hillary Hawkins