Announcing Hyperviews:Online

Subject: Announcing Hyperviews:Online
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -dot- bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:03:39 -0600

Greetings one and all:

I'm writing to say that the long awaited first issue of STC Online SIG Web-newsletter - Hyperviews:Online is ready for public consumption.

the url is:  http://www.stc.org/society/pics/online/hyperviews/

It is a framed site (No comments Mr. Nielsen!) so you'll need a browser that handles that... and it has a little bit of _javascript_ as well... so again your browser will need to handle that too.  It is designed to view best at 800x600 or better.

Highlights from this issue include:

I hope all of you have time to take a look at the site, and we of course welcome your feedback.

Thanks!
Bill Bledsoe
Sr Technical Writer - CMS
intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com
Editor:  Hyperviews:Online - The Web-newsletter of the STC OI SIG

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
             Adrian Belew/The Bears
If Bill Said it, Bill said it... Not CMS.  Got it?