Technical Communication degrees through distance learning?

Subject: Technical Communication degrees through distance learning?
From: Michael Goren <michaelg -at- ORBOTECH -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:58:51 -0500

Hi fellow communicators,

I am a "new kid on the block" and I would like to earn a Bachelors degree
in Technical Writing /Communication through distance learning/internet
studies/ independent studies or any other non-traditional programs.

Are there any such programs?

I don't won't to leave my job and go back to a traditional school... : -
(

Thanks,

Michael

"His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity..."