Re: Looking for books on GUI design

Subject: Re: Looking for books on GUI design
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:49:00 -0800

> I'm looking for a few good books on GUI design, software usability,
> Computer-Human Interaction and related topics.

I didn't notice mention of two of my favorites:

The Art of Friendly Software Design, 2d ed by Paul Heckel (Sybex, 1991)

TOG on Interface by Bruce Tognazzini (Addison Wesley, 1991) ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.