Re: Trademark question

Subject: Re: Trademark question
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:00:39 -0500

Well, John, I can't agree with you about the Cowboys being great, but I
can agree with you about trademarks -- using the symbol with every
instance of the product name is overkill and a readability problem.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager

... She feels that the trademark symbol should appear after each
mentioning