Online Help and Hypertext Books Needed

Subject: Online Help and Hypertext Books Needed
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:40:55 -0800

I am preparing to do my comprehensive exam for an MA in English with a
technical writing focus, and I want to research the area of online help
delivery systems and hypertext. Can anyone recommend some good books in
these areas?

- tgr

If you leave the smallest corner of your head vacant for a moment,
other people's opinions will rush in from all quarters.

- George Bernard Shaw