Re: This page blank...

Subject: Re: This page blank...
From: Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- PESTILENCE -dot- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:57:32 -0600

To several who asked:

It's a given that the manual will be organized this way (read:
not my decision) and use this page numbering format.

I'm just looking for the best way to show the missing content
placeholders. I am concerned about broadcasting that a chapter
is reserved for future use and including a heading that lets the
world know what the future use is before we can deliver it.

On the other hand, if I print a manual without placeholders,
will tech support get inundated with calls re: where are
chapters 5 and 18?

So I have only 2 options:

1. Keep the organization, not print the future
chapters/placeholders

2. Keep the organization, print the placeholders

Which would you choose? Why?

If option 2:

Would you include headers that let users guess at future
details? or put in something generic?

Would you put "Reserved for future" or something similar on the
actual page?

Jill Burgchardt
jburgcha -at- pestilence -dot- itc -dot- nrcs -dot- usda