Re: Lurker wants opinions...

Subject: Re: Lurker wants opinions...
From: Julie Knoeller <jknoelle -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:44:25 -0700

Maybe this is a dumb comment, but I guess I never really understood why we
have to say anything at all. Do TACs get calls from customers asking why
there's nothing on a page? It seems like real books have blank pages in
them; why would technical books be any different? And, is the writing so
inconclusive that it seems like something is missing...? Just pondering.
Sorry if I'm confused about the obvious; it just always struck me as
ridiculous to label a page as blank--especially since once it's labeled,
it's no longer blank! How about "text intentionally included" on the
others..? (Who knows? I've seen text so bad that it ought not to have been
included...)