Re: screen capture utility with a resize function

Subject: Re: screen capture utility with a resize function
From: David Warren <David -dot- Warren -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 17:38:58 -0400

Howdy!

We've had good results with HyperSnapDx-Pro. It works well with both
Windows 95 *and* NT, and is cheap to license ($25/seat, I think.)

Resizing bit-mapped graphics is messy unless you are either halving or
doubling the resolution....the program is forced to "guess" about the
image otherwise, with blurry results.

Sincerely,

David T. Warren
Publications Manager, Nextel Communications

Subject: screen capture utility with a resize function
Author: "Badger; Julie" <JBadger -at- QRS -dot- COM> at INTERNET
Date: 5/21/98 1:44 PM

Does anyone know what is the best utility for resizing screen captures for
use in documentation or .hlp files? I have been resizing my screen
captures in Paint Shop Pro (using the resample option), but the resized
images seem blurry and not crisp like the original capture. Any ideas what
a good utility might be?