Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific

Subject: Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific
From: David Warren <David -dot- Warren -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:23:56 -0400

Howdy!

If you don't mind the idea of the Bay Area in CA, check out
www.synergistech.com (if you email them, tell Andy that David Warren
says "Howdy!") They would be my first pick if I was on the market.
They specialize in tech. writers, web masters, and other creative
computer personnel.

Good Luck!

David T. Warren
Publications Manager, Nextel (suffering from a hiring freeze)

Author: BernieMc <BernieMc -at- AOL -dot- COM> at INTERNET
Date: 5/21/98 6:00 PM

Hi!

As a new subscriber, you'll not be surprised that one of my present priorities
is to find a good employment agency that specializes in Technical
Communication (Then, I'll post my response to the many interesting topics on
this interesting and important Newsgroup).

If you can recomend an agency (geographic location unimportant - really!) or
point me in the right direction to something already posted on this list, I
will be very grateful.

Thanks, Bernie

BernieMc -at- aol -dot- com