finding printing vendor

Subject: finding printing vendor
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:41:52 -0400

Hi all -

Can you good folks provide me with some tips on selecting a printing
vendor? I will be developing user guides, quick reference cards (in
color), installation cards (also in color), etc., for telephony
products, using FrameMaker for PC. What questions should I ask printers
to see if they can meet our needs? I'd love to hear your war stories!

Thanks,

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com