Re: Screen vs. Window

Subject: Re: Screen vs. Window
From: Christina Downs <DOWNS -at- SERVICEWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:28:36 -0400

In my team, we call each side a pane (for example, 'left-hand pane' and
'right-hand pane'). This works well in Windows explorer but may not fit
every circumstance.

Another possibility (especially if you are in a dialog box) is to call
each side a '<x>' list box, where <x> is a title at the top of each (if
there is a title) (such as the 'Vendor' list box and the 'Product
Information' list box).

Just some ideas... Hope I helped!

Chris
Christina M. Downs
Technical Writer, Content Development
ServiceWare, Inc., Oakmont, PA
412-826-1158 X225
E-mail: downs -at- serviceware -dot- com