Re: Humor as a communication technique -Reply

Subject: Re: Humor as a communication technique -Reply
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:49:53 -0700

To All:

Concerning using humor and "fun" in technical documentation, here's a recent article:

"Are We Having Fun? Well, it Depends," by Jared M. Spool, in Eye For Design, Vol. 5, Number 1, January/February 1998, pp. 2-3.

If you don't have this, you could probably ask Jared Spool at User Interface Engineering if he would want to distribute it to you.
mailto://jared -dot- spool -at- uie -dot- com

Tom

--
Tom Herme

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com