Re: Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?

Subject: Re: Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:35:20 -0700

Kristen:

I use RoboHELP version 4.097 and Word 97 (Word 8), to which I recently upgraded.
There are a couple of differences, but I have about 99% of the Robo funtionality
that I had using Word 97 (Word 95).

Tom

--
Tom Herme

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com