Re: Bulleted text examples

Subject: Re: Bulleted text examples
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:12:42 -0500

I can't tell from your example as they both look alike. Here's my
example of bulleted lists:

----------Example of left-aligned bulleted list--------

The following bullets are not indented. They are left-aligned, meaning
the bullets are at exactly the same position as the text preceding them
(this paragraph):
(I usually leave a half line space here)
* Item A
* Item B
* Item C and if it wraps, it wraps to align the text, not
the bullet, as in this paragraph.

-------Example of indented bulleted list-------

Now, indented bullets are generally aligned with
the first tab of the preceding paragraph, like the
example below:
(I usually leave a half line space here)
* Item A
* Item B
* Item C

-------End of examples-----------

Hope that helps, though of course it may look completely different in
your mail reader.

Jane

(snipped)