Re: PB&J--not just for lunch anymore (was: Getting Experience -- was Volunteer TW Services)

Subject: Re: PB&J--not just for lunch anymore (was: Getting Experience -- was Volunteer TW Services)
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:03:05 -0500

A piece of trivia on PB&J. I recently interviewed with Microsoft and they
used the PB&J in the technical interview.

Fortunately, I did not get the job, nor would I have taken it I think. They
don't offer enough money...

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com