FIXED Hideous Frame Problem

Subject: FIXED Hideous Frame Problem
From: "Mulcahy, Laura" <laura -at- AGENT -dot- INFODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:18:52 -0500

Here it is!

Many thanks to Sarah O'Keefe, who pointed me in the direction of File/Preferences/Remember Missing Font Names. I love her!!!

Here is the procedure (for Mac... it's probably similar for Windoze):

1. From the File menu, choose Preferences....
- The Preferences window displays.
2. In the Compatibility Preferences area, uncheck the Remember Missing Font Names checkbox.
3. Click Set.
4. From the File menu, choose Save As....
5. Save the file with the original filename, overriding the original.
6. Close the file.
7. When you reopen the file, it should be annoyance free!!

Sarah said to remember that if you turn off the Remember Missing Font Names option, this strips ALL missing fonts, not just the redundant ones.