Re: Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?

Subject: Re: Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:23:15 -0500

In our previous episode, Hope Cascio said:

> We were using RoboHELP 4.0 with Word 97 for the last year, and it
> worked fine. (FWIW, a lot better than RH 5.0 with Word 97!)

How very odd. I have version 4.00.040, and it's definitely not
compatible with Word 97. If I open a project in Word 97, it tries to
convert the macros, which are all in WordBasic, not VBA, and then
chokes and brings up the debugger.

I wonder if there were two versions of 4.0, perhaps.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"Your eyes are like aquariums," he murmured admiringly.
"Don't you mean -- aquamarines?"
"No -- aquariums. They're sort of a murky green."