Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply

Subject: Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply
From: Dave Hollenbeck <dhollenbeck -at- DIEHLGRAPHSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:09:22 -0400

In the US (not as sure about Canada) it isn't illegal to slam your competition directly by name as long as you are not lying about the competition's product (which would be libelous). If this were politics, I would take the issue head on, but in this case I would take the high road and not be too concerned about the ad's effect. I can't imagine a pilot not being concerned about properly installing and using anything to do with their plane. But, reevaluating the current position is a good idea too.

Dave Hollenbeck
We'll barrel roll into the sun
Just for starters...