Re: Qualifications Descriptions

Subject: Re: Qualifications Descriptions
From: Rebecca Price <beccap -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:48:56 -0400

at least at Michigan State when I graduated back in '71, the primary difference
between a BA and a BS was the language requirement. If you took 2 years of a
language, you got a BA; if you went for a BS you got off with only 1 year.... given
that I am tone-deaf when it comes to languages other than midwestern
American-English, I went for a BS. <g>

-becca

--
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net

"Wisdom begins when you discover the difference between 'That doesn't make sense'
and "I don't understand.' "

Children of God, by Mary Doria Russell; pg 142-143