Re: A direct attack on TW?

Subject: Re: A direct attack on TW?
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:05:11 -0400

This ad puts your company (whatever its name is) in a great position to
counter attack. Point out that your competitor requires an extra piece of
hardware to run their product. Do their customers have to pay more for this
extra hardware? Your 50-page manual must be much cheaper than buying a piece
of hardware. You can also point out that it must be cumbersome/hard to
learn/hard to use since they have to use some extra keyboard to access the
program. I'm sure your marketing folks can go on and on about this one.