copyright/phrasing

Subject: copyright/phrasing
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:53:48 +0100

We, as standard, out in copyright notice for our own lit and the relevant
refs to other products used (e.g. Microsoft). What I've now been asked is
there any "standard" phrase etc that can be added to the manual which
covers intellectual property , not of the manual itself, but of other
things such as software in EPROMs etc. Where should this be covered?

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International