Re: a reference for internationalization

Subject: Re: a reference for internationalization
From: Charlotte Hybschmann Jacobsen <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:21:17 +0200

Leonard, unfortunately, I don't know where you can get hold of the
material you mentioned, but while searching you should also try looking
for:

International User Interfaces, Edited by Elisa del Galdo and Jakob
Nielsen, from John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 1996.

I borrowed it from out local library and it has a lot to say about
internationalization.

Charlotte H. Jacobsen
AMROSE A/S chjac -at- amrose -dot- spo -dot- dk
Forskerparken 10 www.amrose.spo.dk
+5230 Odense M Tel: +45 63 15 71 90