In-House Service Level Agreements /Project Specifications Contracts

Subject: In-House Service Level Agreements /Project Specifications Contracts
From: Charmaine Brandon <cjblist -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:39:14 PDT

Hello all,

I've just been given a work assignment in a network design and
operations group. As such, this group is heavily involved in software
rollouts, year 2000 compliance, systems integration, etc., which affects
all areas of the company. I've been asked to design a template for a
project deliverable/service contract for the group. This doc will set
forth project deliverables, timelines, network environment standards,
assign on-going customer/tech support both during the project and after
project completion, etc.; this doc will signify the agreement of all
concerned regarding what will be delivered and under what conditions,
and will be signed by both parties prior to the start of the project.

I think I have a pretty good handle on the content of the agreement, but
I want to make sure I'm not leaving anything out. Are there issues I
should consider outside of those listed above? Also, is there a standard
format for this kind of agreement, or some standard wording/legalese
that I should be aware of? I've tried searching the internet for
examples of such agreements with little success. Does anyone know where
I can find some samples of this kind of agreement? IS department docs
would be particularly helpful, and any help at is, of course, greatly
appreciated.

Since this request is specific to my needs, and also because I get the
list in digest form, please respond offlist at my email below. If
there's interest, I'll summarize the responses and post them.

TIA,
Charmaine
cjblist -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=