TW Training

Subject: TW Training
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:01:56 -0300

I have been asked about the possibility of doing some TW training for a
company with a small group of technical writers. I've never done this
sort of thing before, but the prospect of doing so, seems rather
exciting/interesting. So, I'm hoping you can help with some answers to
the following questions.

1. What sort of rates are charged for 1-3 day workshops with 1-3
technical writers (per day/per person). Especially interested in
Canadian costs.

2. What are some good resources for creating course/workshop material?

I would prefer to keep this information confidential, so please respond
to me directly at tekwrite -at- istar -dot- ca -dot- Thanks!!!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=