Save the Bozos - Friday Humor

Subject: Save the Bozos - Friday Humor
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- FREEWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:18:49 -0400

Recent posts lead me to believe we need to lighten up a bit this afternoon.
As a return favor to Bozo who visited me in the hospital when I was a
child...

Save the Bozos. Due to faulty instructions in manuals for dangerous
machinery, the Bozone layer is being depleted at an alarming rate. To
stabilize the Bozone, thus saving Bozos, all instructions should be
explicit so that even the average Bozo can get it right. Thank you on
behalf of all the Bozos out there.

Tom Johnson - Friend of Bozo, who is really glad it is time to go home for
the weekend.

Traverse City, MI

business johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com
personal tjohnson -at- grandtraverse -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=