Re: ForeHelp

Subject: Re: ForeHelp
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:54:11 -0400

I've put together two large help files, one of which included both regular
and whats-this help, in ForeHelp. I was very happy indeed with ForeHelp
2.97. ForeHelp 3.0 has many additional convenience features that actually
speed my development rather than getting in the way. It even does
continuous saves, so I have never lost more than 4 minutes of work even when
our network crashed.

If you're not attached to Word for your tool, ForeHelp is great. It is
nearly WYSIWIG. And if you want to edit the rtf files later for tweaking
purposes, you can.

My only complaint is that ForeVB for VB 5 doesn't handle extremely large
projects well. This is minor compared to what it DOES do. There's also one
extremely minor clumsiness in the macro editor. That's IT.

Jessica Weissman
Abacus Technology Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=