Robohelp and the rest of the world VS MS Word Numbering Stuff

Subject: Robohelp and the rest of the world VS MS Word Numbering Stuff
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:21:08 -0400

I don't use RoboHelp, mainly because help tools that work with Word drive me
nuts. However, I do know that most of the strangeness with numbered lists
is Word fun. So many factors seem to affect what Word does with numbered
lists (and which things you do that it THINKS are numbered lists and thus
its business to second-guess) that I always turn off the automated numbering
thing. And, yes, it is far far worse in Word 97 than in any previous
version of Word. Things that were okay in previous versions of numbered and
bulleted lists work differently in Word 97.

Jessica Weissman
Abacus Technology Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=