Re: FW: SONATA = Situation ON Allocating Time for Additionalities

Subject: Re: FW: SONATA = Situation ON Allocating Time for Additionalities
From: Robin McCloud <RMcCloud -at- TFMG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:55:41 -0700

I think you should research and see if your company has policies on these
matters, and that information should guide your actions. Upon looking in my
company's employee handbook, I see that we have guidelines for outside
employment and leaves of absence.

More importantly, I'd ask you what your motivation is for taking a second
job? Is it money, flexibility, creativity ...??? Think of the long term goal
you have in mind for your career, rather than the short term gain from this
one opportunity. It sounds like you have a personality that might enjoy
contract work more than permanent employment.

Robin Mc2 (McCloud McDonald)
Sr. Technical Communicator
Manager, Information Development Department
The FAST Management Group, Inc.
Redmond WA
<http://www.tfmg.com> www.tfmg.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=