Re: Challenging and oppressive SME situation

Subject: Re: Challenging and oppressive SME situation
From: "Folena, Shannon" <SFolena -at- CKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:20:03 -0700

On Thursday, August 20, 1998, 10:04, "Name Withheld" described the
situation with the "Challenging and Oppressive SME"

Wow. What an awful situation. I don't have an interest in politics
either, but I do have an interest in communication. Therefore, I think
the best thing to do is talk to the DemonSME directly. Yes, it will be
difficult. But, I swear that you will feel much, much better afterwards
-- even if she is still difficult.

If you do decide to talk to your boss first, approach him with a
solution. If you just talk about the problem, you will indeed appear to
be whining.

Both of these actions will cause you to appear mature, no matter how
young your facial features look.

I wish you luck and courage towards facing the DemonSME.

Take care,
Shannon

Shannon Folena,
Technical Writer