Re: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting

Subject: Re: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:07:37 -0700

I participated in a panel discussion on this subject, a while back.
It was held by the Willammette Valley chapter of the STC.

I've posted a one-page list of things to consider before, during, and
after a move to contracting. In the "Free downloads" area, see
"Becoming a contractor."

--David

David M. Brown -- Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
http://www.brown-inc.com/
See our web site for news about HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=