Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies

Subject: Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:44:33 -0400

On John Posada wrote:
> If my company told me I couldn't get up, I'd still get up. Once. To walk
> to the door.
>
> George Mena wrote:
> >
> > If?! *IF*?!
> >
> > *IF* my workplace allows me to get up?!?!
> >
> > There's no *IF* here! I've always gotten up whenever I've felt the need
> > to do so.

Absolutely - I make it a point to leave my desk for every hour for at least 5 -
10 minutes. It might be to get a coffee, have a smoke, or just walk around and
stretch. Gives me a chance to say hello to people, find out what's going on in
the world outside my office and re-focus my eyes. I have extremely poor
eyesight, and absolutely need to look adjust my vision.

I've never asked if I could do this - with me - it's a given. It never
occurred to me that I couldn't.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=