Re: Getting Started Manual

Subject: Re: Getting Started Manual
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:04:50 -0400

Consider adding procedures for the various tasks the users will perform
- not the complicated ones, but the simple ones at least. Maybe a couple
of procedures for each screen component (or are screen components
something else? - i'm thinking menu bars or buttons or dialogs).

Also, I think i'd be wary of putting too much information in the screen
components, or navigation, or overview sections. Just hit the
high-lights and then get the user clicking and dragging and doing
something.

System requirements are fine to include. What is "customer specific
information"?

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com