VISIO 5.0 Export Problem

Subject: VISIO 5.0 Export Problem
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton__ -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:42:51 -0700

I'm using VISIO to create graphics. I export them to .TIF format and
use them in the documentation. But when I export them, I lose some
elements in the graphics.

I got the 5.0b patch from VISIO, which was supposed to address this.
But it doesn't do the trick.

Has anyone had that problem, and if so, how did you handle it?

Thanks.

==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=