Re: "Technical writer" in other languages

Subject: Re: "Technical writer" in other languages
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:48:22 +1000

In Spanish it is technico escritor. The e is the <alt 130> character. This translates as technical writer.
In German it is technischer Verfasser.

Both these translations were done on one of the sites kindly given by a list member.

Whilst not perfect and whilst it is limited to only a small number of languages, it may help.

The site is at http://babelfish.altavista.com .

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ